If you are not completely satisfied with your Baybala.com purchase, you may send it back to us for an exchange or a refund for all applicable orders.
- Please visit https://baybala-store.returnly.com to initiate your return.
- Items discounted 40% or greater from the individual items original price are eligible for store credit only and a discount code will be issued to the customer upon receipt of the return. When purchasing a bundle, please keep in mind that this also applies to items within bundles and is determined by each of the items original, individual price.
- Items discounted 60% or greater are Final Sale and not eligible for return. When purchasing a bundle, please keep in mind that this also applies to items within bundles and is determined by each of the items original, individual price.
- Returns shall be accepted if postmarked within 14 days of date received.
- Baybala is pleased to offer flat rate return shipping of $4.99 on all returns that will be deducted from the total cost of the return.
- Special Orders are Final Sale. No exchanges or returns on Special Orders will be accepted.
- All merchandise must be returned unworn, unwashed and with hang tags intact. We have the right to deny a return or credit if the merchandise does not meet our return policy requirements.
- We do not refund original or return shipping costs.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days after we receive the merchandise. You will receive a confirmation by email when your credit has been processed.
- We are unable to refund any import tax/duty (apart from Alabama State sales tax) that your order may have incurred for returned items. Please be advised that any exchanges may require additional tax/duty for import to delivery destinations outside the US.
- Should a customer require more than one return shipping label, the return shipping on the second parcel will be paid in full by the customer and deducted from the amount refunded.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your Baybala purchase. If you have any questions about your order, shipping, or any other inquiries, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow us 24 hours to respond to questions and requests. Messages sent over the weekend or holidays will be answered the following business day. Our standard hours of operation are 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
You will be given options for shipment speed and rate during Checkout. Domestic orders ship within the United States.
Baybala is pleased to offer free ground shipping on all domestic orders over $75.
If you prefer a specific shipping carrier you will be given the option to specify that at checkout in the shipping options.
Please note, all delivery estimates listed under ground shipments are auto-populated via the carrier and are strictly estimates. These time frames are not guaranteed. They do not take into account order processing time before the items leave our warehouse.
All international orders ship via DHL International Priority. Shipping rates will be automatically calculated for your order during Checkout.
Please note that goods imported internationally almost always incur customs fees and import tax. Please refer to your country's trade and tariff policies to estimate these fees. Customer is responsible for coordination with necessary import agencies and payment for all necessary customs fees and import taxes for their order. Baybala, LLC will not be held responsible for any customs fees or import taxes on purchases.
- All shipments will be dispatched via your selected shipping provider on regular business days, Monday to Friday, excluding National Holidays.
- Once your credit card has been authorized you will receive a confirmation email from us. Orders are processed within two business days.
- All orders will be processed within two business days of receipt of order.
- Please be sure to double check your shipping information prior to submitting your order. Baybala, LLC is unable to reroute packages once shipping has been initiated.
- We are unable to ship to PO Boxes and military addresses.
- Baybala, LLC is not responsible for delays in shipping or delivery due to force of nature or other uncontrollable events.